As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our primary markets of Southern California and Southern Nevada, and throughout the nation, we’re here to serve you. Here are the steps we're taking to keep our members and team healthy during this outbreak. And please be assured, your funds and your accounts at the Credit Union remain safe.
We're not offering services to Shared Branch guests. Members may need to wait their turn to enter a branch, as we're limiting the number of people in a branch at any given time.
Southern California Branches
Boyle Heights & Irwindale
Duarte, Lynwood & Ontario
Rosemead at Edison’s General Office
Southern Nevada Branches
North Las Vegas
All SCE FCU ATMs remain available.
- Limited in-branch transactions
For the protection of our members and our team, we're limiting in-branch transactions
While branch services have normalized, we continue to invite members to take advantage of the many ways they can access their account without visiting a branch.
remote accesses Mobile Banking
with Remote Deposit
Available 24/7 at scefcu.org
Don't yet have a log in? Sign up now!
Once activated through your Online Banking account, you can text us at 454545. Get more info here!
Find the ATM nearest you by texting your address, intersection or zip code to 91989; by voice automation at 888.748.3266; through our Mobile Banking app; or by using the online locator
Member Care Center FastLine Phone Teller 24/7 automated voice response at 800.866.6575
- Changes to services
Changes to services
changes to services Debit Cards Instant-issue cards are no longer being offered. Replacement debit cards should be received within 5 to 7 days. Emergency orders can be delivered after two business days Remote deposits To request an increase in your daily limit, please call us Wires - incoming
Received by 2pm for same-day posting
Wires - outgoing Submit by 1pm Monday through Friday for same-day processing
- Relief options
Improving the lives of members
During these uncertain times your Credit Union remains committed to our mission to improve the lives of our members. Here are the relief measures we’ve put in place for members who’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19:
loan relief Assistance on an existing SCE FCU loan
To request assistance with an existing Mortgage Loan, please visit our Mortgage Relief page.
To request assistance, including the ability to skip up to two payments with no fee, submit your request through our Loan Relief Request page
Emergency Relief loan
You can review parameters and submit your request through our Loan Relief Request page
No fees for additional withdrawals
On Super Saver or Youth Super Saver
For our business members, you may also want to learn about Disaster Loan Assistance from the Small Business Administration.
- What we're doing...
What we’re doing...
- We’re closely monitoring information from local, state, and federal health officials to ensure we’re acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies
- We’re also ensuring our team members have the information they need to stay healthy and that they stay home if they’re not feeling well. We’re offering remote work options to team members, to have fewer people occupying our buildings as we strive to ensure everyone's health We’re increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer and wash our hands
- We’ve removed cookies, water, coffee and candy from branch lobbies. Magazines and children’s toys have been removed. email receipt options are being utilized when possible
- What you can do...
What you can do...
- Adhere to the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and your local county health services department
- Learn more about our online and mobile banking features, so you can do your banking from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have online and mobile tools to help you check balances, make transfers and loan payments, deposit checks and apply for new services from wherever you happen to be
- Get the most up to date information on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic by this page and following the Credit Union on social media
- Free educational & counseling resources
Free educational & counseling resources
For kids, parents & teachers, we offer the Money Mammals Club:
The health and safety of our members and team members continues to be our top priority, as we ensure our service to you is uninterrupted and remains at the highest level possible.
Your SCE FCU Family